The adult Glacier Hockey League (GHL) fall season has four divisions to accommodate players of varying skill levels. Players register individually and will be placed on a team or can request to play with specific players. Teams will consist of 15 skaters and divisions will be limited to a maximum of eight teams (B & C), four teams (Novice) and two teams (A).
Teams will be formed after online registration closes on September 4th. Players registering after that date will be placed where there is room and are not guaranteed to be placed on their requested team.
Players must provide their own jerseys for the fall season. Please bring a light and dark jersey to each game.
Divisions & Nights
- A Division: Cup/Advanced/Hang Loose A Players (Wednesdays)
- B Division: Competitive/Upper-Level Intermediate Players (Thursdays)
- C Division: Intermediate/Upper-Level Novice/Hang Loose B players (Tuesdays)
- Novice: Players with Minimal Hockey Experience (Wednesdays)
September 10-October 24
Fall season runs seven weeks and consists of six regular games and one “playoff” game.
- Tuesday/Thursday games start between 6:45 and 10:30 pm
- Wednesday games start between 8 and 10:30 pm
Registration fee includes a $5 capital improvement fund fee that goes towards future rink capital projects.
Players will need a 2019-2020 USA Hockey number to register (additional cost).
Online: Register online through our registration website, beginning August 1.
See our Financial Policies for information on registration refunds.
Scott Noble, Adult Hockey Director
Phone: 406-728-0316 x3