2021 Fall Adult Hockey League
The Glacier Hockey League (GHL) fall season has three divisions to accommodate players of varying skill levels. Individual players should register as free agents, or a group of players who want to play together can register for a team listed in the registration portal. If you would like to be a captain and field your own team, contact Ryan Geiges.
Teams will be formed and published after online registration closes on September 5th or when divisions fill. Players registering after that date will be placed where there is room and are not guaranteed to be placed on their requested team.
Players must provide their own jerseys for the fall season. Please bring a light and dark jersey to each game.
Divisions & Nights
- B Division (eight teams): Competitive/Upper-Level Intermediate players – Tuesdays
- C Division (eight teams): Intermediate/Upper-Level Novice/Hang Loose B/C players – Thursdays
- Novice (four teams): Players with minimal hockey experience – Wednesdays
Teams will be capped to a maximum of 14 skaters and a goaltender.
September 7-October 28, 2021
Fall season runs eight weeks and consists of seven regular games and one “playoff” game.
- Tuesday/Thursday game times are 6:45, 8:15 and 9:45 pm
- Wednesday games are at 8:30 and 10 pm
Registration fee includes a $5 capital improvement fund fee that goes towards future rink capital projects.
Ryan Geiges, Adult Hockey Director