Fall 2019 Division Winners
Dragons – B division
Wolverines – C division
Vipers – Novice division
The Glacier Hockey League (GHL) fall season has four divisions to accommodate players of varying skill levels. As a test for the winter season registration process, we have assigned some teams a team captain. The captains of these teams will give players a registration code specific to that team. If you have not been contacted by a captain, you will register as an individual and we will place you on a team. We will make every effort to accommodate player requests. By testing out team registration process in fall, we hope to streamline the process for the winter season so we can post rosters and schedules in a more timely manner.
Teams will be formed after online registration closes on September 3 or when divisions fill. Players registering after that date will be placed where there is room and are not guaranteed to be placed on their requested team.
Players must provide their own jerseys for the fall season. Please bring a light and dark jersey to each game.
Divisions & Nights
- A Division: Cup/Advanced/Hang Loose A Players (Wednesdays)
- B Division: Competitive/Upper-Level Intermediate Players (Thursdays). As of 8/29, there are 9 spots remaining.
- C Division: Intermediate/Upper-Level Novice/Hang Loose B players (Tuesdays). This division is full. Waiting list is available.
- Novice: Players with Minimal Hockey Experience (Wednesdays). This division is full. Waiting list is available.
September 10-October 24
Fall season runs seven weeks and consists of six regular games and one “playoff” game.
- Tuesday/Thursday games start between 6:45 and 10:30 pm
- Wednesday games start between 8 and 10:30 pm
Registration fee includes a $5 capital improvement fund fee that goes towards future rink capital projects.
Players will need a 2019-2020 USA Hockey number to register ($56 additional cost). Please allow a few minutes for your USA Hockey number to activate before registering for the GHL.
Online: Register online beginning at 8 am August 1 by following the process below:
- Visit the online registration portal
- Select which division you want to register for
- Either LOGIN or create an account if you do not have one. DO NOT create a new account if you simply cannot log in. Try the forgot password link first, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your login info.
- Select method of registration.
- Select ‘Join a Team’ if you have been given a team code by a captain. Enter the team code (xx-xxx, including the dash)
- Select ‘Register Individual’ if you have not received a team code.
- Confirm registrant name, enter USA Hockey number, and click the box accepting the terms of the waiver.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ and complete on-screen instructions for payment.
See our Financial Policies for information on registration refunds.
Scott Noble, Adult Hockey Director