The adult Glacier Hockey League (GHL) fall season has four divisions to accommodate players of varying skill levels. Players register individually and will be placed on a team or can request to play with specific players. Teams will consist of 15 skaters and divisions will be limited to a maximum of eight teams (B & C), four teams (Novice) and two teams (A).
Teams will be formed after online registration closes on September 4th. Players registering after that date will be placed where there is room and are not guaranteed to be placed on their requested team.
Players must provide their own jerseys for the fall season. Please bring a light and dark jersey to each game.
Divisions & Nights
- A Division | Cup/Advanced/Hang Loose A Players | Wednesdays
- B Division | Competitive/Upper-Level Intermediate Players | Thursdays
- C Division| Intermediate/Upper-Level Novice/Hang Loose B players | Thursdays | This division is full. You may sign up for the wait list.
- Novice | Players with Minimal Hockey Experience | Wednesdays
See the Winter Program page for descriptions of the above levels.
September 11th–October 25th
Fall season runs seven weeks and consists of six regular games and one “playoff” game.
- Tuesday/Thursday game times are between 6:45–10:30pm
- Wednesday game times are between 7:15–10:30pm
Players: $105.00 + $50.00 USA Hockey Fee*
Goalies: $50.00 + $50.00 USA Hockey Fee*
*USA Hockey registration is handled separately by the player; fees are paid directly to USA Hockey.
See our Adult Hockey Clinics page for information on fall clinics.
Online Registration opens September 17th.
See our Financial Policies for information on registration refunds.
Scott Noble, Adult Hockey Director | 406-728-0316 x3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org