Private ice rentals are ideal for groups who want the ice to themselves. Rentals can be used for ice skating events, birthday parties, nonprofit fundraisers, hockey team practices or team-building activities.
Ice is generally only available late evenings and weekdays during the busy season (November–March), with greater availability during the fall and spring.
Ice is rented by the hour (see rates below) and includes:
- 15-minute ice cut prior to session
- Two locker rooms
- Nets (for hockey programs) or skate aids (walkers)
Ice rental does not include:
- Skate rentals (available for $2 per pair)
- Skate guard (available for $15 per hour)
Events with more than 100 people in attendance will be charged a $25 cleaning fee to cover the associated cleaning costs.
July 2020 Rental Rate
$185 per hour
July rentals must follow COVID-19 protocols. See our Rental Agreement for details.
2020-2021 Rental Rates
Fall/Winter (August 2020-March 2021)
Spring/Summer (April-June 2021)
Rental fee includes a $5 capital improvement fund fee that goes towards future rink capital projects.
Weekdays (events starting between 9 am – 3 pm)
$185/hour (fall/winter); $165/hour (spring/summer)
Late night (events starting 10 pm or later)
$195/hour (fall/winter); $175/hour (spring/summer)
$170/hour (fall/winter); $150/hour (spring/summer) (weekdays before 3 pm) and $1 skate rentals
Evening/weekend rates depend on the season/day/time. Contact us for details.
Look for “discounted ice” on the schedule for last-minute savings on open ice times.
How to Rent
- Visit our Facility Reservation site and search for open dates and times
- Submit your requested date (you will need an account to do this)
- We’ll confirm your request (some requests may be denied based on other pending rentals)
- You will receive a confirmation email with details and payment instructions
Please note – all private ice rentals are subject to Glacier Ice Rink’s code of conduct. Groups are responsible for their participants’ adherence to these rules. Glacier Ice Rink is not responsible for injuries sustained during private rentals.
For more information on rentals or to check specific availability, please contact Laura Henning at email@example.com or 406-728-0316 x 1.