Parties and Ice Rentals
Host your event at Glacier Ice Rink and have the coolest party in town! Private rentals are ideal for groups who want the ice to themselves. Rentals can be used for birthday parties, nonprofit fundraisers, or corporate team-building activities. We also host parties during public skating or stick & puck sessions.
Private Ice Party Package
This package is for up to 25 guests and includes:
- One-hour private rental of either the indoor or outdoor ice sheet
- Use of party room for 1.5 hours – 15 minutes prior to rental and 15 minutes after rental
- Skate rentals and walkers (if needed) for all skaters
Additional skaters may be added for $5 per person. However, party room capacity is limited to 25 people.
Public Session Party Package
This package is for up to 15 guests and includes:
- Use of party room during public session plus 15 minutes prior to session and 15 minutes after the session
- Admission and skate rentals for all guests
- Shout out to birthday child over the sound system
Additional skaters (up to 20 total) may be added for $7 each.
Ice Rental Only
Does not include skate rentals or space for food/drinks. Ideal for hockey team or skating practices.
Prime Rate (Mornings/Evenings/Weekends)
Off-Prime (Weekdays 9 am-3 pm or any day after 10 pm)
Premium Rate (rentals that have 100+ spectators or require additional staffing)
Note: Rental fee includes a $5 capital improvement fee that goes towards future rink capital projects.
Discounts are available for nonprofit organizations and school groups!
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking for party packages. Full payment is due upon booking of ice rentals. You will need to have an account in our DaySmart Recreation system to make a reservation.
- Bookings may be cancelled up to 72 hours in advance and receive full refund. Bookings cancelled 72-48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Bookings cancelled within 48 hours will not receive a refund.
- Access to party room begins 15 minutes prior to the public session or private rental and ends 15 minutes after the session.
- Outside food and drinks may be brought in. Please bring your own plates, napkins and utensils as we do not provide these.
- Private ice time availability is limited and varies with each weekend.
- Public skating sessions are held every weekend, with sessions on both the indoor and outdoor ice sheet. Parties will not be booked during Sunday Family Skates (12-1:15 pm).
- Rentals are subject to Glacier Ice Rink’s posted code of conduct. Renter is responsible for their participants’ adherence to these policies.
- Renter and all associated participants assume full risk of harm, injury or sickness arising from facility use and will not hold Glacier Ice Rink accountable for injuries or sustained during private rentals or parties.
Please contact Kate Leonberger at 406-728-0316 x 108 to book your party or request additional information. Please allow 48 hours for a response.