12th Annual Halloween Challenge
October 25-27, 2019
Open – Highly-advanced players (A level)
Rec – Upper-intermediate/advanced players (B level). A limit of three designated A players are allowed in this division.
Co-Rec – Novice/lower-intermediate players (C level)
Tournament is limited to 12 teams and divisions may change depending on registration numbers.
- All players must be 18 or older and have current USA Hockey numbers
- Teams are guaranteed four games
- Championship game for the top two teams in each division – prizes to the winners
- Games are three 17-minute run time periods, with a 3-minute warm up
- All divisions are no check, slap shots are allowed. USA Hockey rules apply
- Games start at 8:30 pm Friday night and conclude Sunday at 1:30 pm. Every effort will be made to accommodate out-of-town travel when arranging the schedule
$650 (US dollars). $300 non-refundable deposit due with registration. $350 balance is due before your team takes the ice.
Register online by October 19, using the links below. All players MUST have a USA Hockey number.
Email Tournament Director Zach Peo – Zach@glaciericerink.com.
2019 Division Winners
Previous Championship Teams
Rec: Silver Slipper
Co-Rec: Grizzly Beers
Rec: Butte Highlanders
Co-Rec (Int): CTA Architects
Open: Missoula Cutthroats
Rec: Gilly’s Slipper
Intermediate: Camel Toedraggers
Open: Missoula Mallards
Rec: Fresh Prince of Briere
Intermediate: Tacos N Burritos