https://www.glaciericerink.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/CoronavirusBall_red_CDChighrez.png 522 800 Laura Henning http://www.glaciericerink.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/25th-logo-no-missoula-300x115.png Laura Henning2021-02-24 18:00:342021-03-01 12:57:42Glacier Ice Rink COVID-19 Operating Changes
Glacier Ice Rink COVID-19 Operating Changes
Based on the Missoula City-County Health Board approval of new COVID-19 mitigation requirements on Feb. 18, Glacier Ice Rink has made the following changes to our operations:
- Hockey games with more than 25 players are allowed. The maximum number of players for any game is 50.
- Public skating capacity has increased to up to 50 skaters on the indoor rink and 60 skaters on the outdoor rink. Certain sessions may have different admission limits, which will be posted in the activity description. Face coverings are REQUIRED during public skating, unless indicated in the activity description.
- Stick & Puck sessions will have up to 30 players, while Open Figure Skating and Pick-Up Hockey sessions remain at 20 participants.
- Time between events may be reduced to 15 minutes.
- Face coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth are still required in all areas of the facility, including the outdoor rink. See our COVID-19 operating policies for more information.