Glacier Hockey League 2021 Spring Season
The Glacier Hockey League (GHL) spring season has three divisions to accommodate players of varying skill levels. Players register individually and will be placed on teams. Teams are capped at 12 skaters and divisions will be limited to a maximum of eight teams in B & C and six teams in Novice.
Players must provide their own jerseys for the spring season. Please bring a light and dark jersey to each game.
Divisions and Nights
- B Division | Competitive/Upper-Level Intermediate players | Thursdays | Game times are between 6:45–10:30pm
- C Division | Intermediate/Upper-Level Novice/Hang Loose B players | Tuesdays | Game times are between 6:45–10:30 pm
- Novice | Players with Minimal Hockey Experience | Wednesdays | Game times are between 7:45–10:15 pm
See the Winter Season page for descriptions of the above levels.
The spring season runs eight weeks between April 6 –May 27 and consists of seven regular games and one “playoff” game.
Players: $125 + $50 USA Hockey fee*
Goalies: $80 + $50 USA Hockey fee*
Registration fee includes a $5 capital improvement fund fee that goes towards future rink capital projects.
*USA Hockey registration is handled separately by the player; fees are paid directly to USA Hockey.
Players need a 2020-2021 USA Hockey number to register for spring programs.
Register online following the process below.
- Visit the online registration portal
- Select which division you want to register for
- Either login or create an account if you do not have one
- Enter one of the team codes below (xx-xxx, including the dash) or register as an individual to become a free agent.
- Confirm registrant name, enter USA Hockey number, and click the box accepting the terms of the waiver.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ and complete on-screen instructions for payment.
Ryan Geiges, Adult Hockey Director