Glacier Hockey League Spring Season
The Glacier Hockey League (GHL) spring season has three divisions to accommodate players of varying skill levels. Players register individually and will be placed on teams. Teams are capped at 15 skaters and divisions will be limited to a maximum of eight teams in B & C and four teams in Novice.
Players must provide their own jerseys for the spring season. Please bring a light and dark jersey to each game.
Divisions and Nights
- B Division | Competitive/Upper-Level Intermediate players | Thursdays | Game times are between 6:45–10:30pm
- C Division | Intermediate/Upper-Level Novice/Hang Loose B players | Tuesdays | Game times are between 6:45–10:30 pm
- Novice | Players with Minimal Hockey Experience | Wednesdays | Game times are between 7:45–10:15 pm
See the Winter Season page for descriptions of the above levels.
The spring season runs eight weeks between April 7 –May 28 and consists of seven regular games and one “playoff” game.
Players: $125 + $50 USA Hockey Fee*
Goalies: $80 + $50 USA Hockey Fee*
*USA Hockey registration is handled separately by the player; fees are paid directly to USA Hockey.
Players need a 2019-2020 USA Hockey number to register for spring programs.
Register online following the process below. Note – registration opens February 7.
- Visit the online registration portal
- Select which division you want to register for
- Either login or create an account if you do not have one
- Enter one of the team codes below (xx-xxx, including the dash).
- Confirm registrant name, enter USA Hockey number, and click the box accepting the terms of the waiver.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ and complete on-screen instructions for payment.
Note: Goalie sign-up will continue to use the Individual ‘free agent’ sign-up process that has been used in the past.
Please see our GHL Fall/Spring Handbook for complete information about the spring season rules and policies
Ryan Geiges, Adult Hockey Director