Glacier Hockey League Spring Season
The Glacier Hockey League (GHL) spring season has four divisions to accommodate players of varying skill levels. Players register individually, using a team code (on bottom of page) and will be placed on the team they register for. Teams will be capped at 15 skaters and divisions will be limited to a maximum of eight teams (B & C), six teams (Novice) and two teams (A).
To mix up players among divisions, there are no team captains and full rosters will NOT be accommodated. Teams will be formed based on the code entered at registration. If teams are lopsided, the league commissioner will make adjustments to maintain parity in the division. Players are not guaranteed to be placed on their requested team, however we will attempt to keep family members/carpoolers together.
Players must provide their own jerseys for the spring season. Please bring a light and dark jersey to each game.
Divisions and Nights
- B Division | Competitive/Upper-Level Intermediate players | Thursdays | Game times are between 6:45–10:30pm
- C Division | Intermediate/Upper-Level Novice/Hang Loose B players | Tuesdays | Game times are between 6:45–10:30 pm
- Novice | Players with Minimal Hockey Experience | Wednesdays | Game times are between 7:45–10:15 pm
See the Winter Season page for descriptions of the above levels.
The spring season runs eight weeks between April 2 –May 23 and consists of seven regular games and one “playoff” game (except for A Division).
Players: $125 + $50 USA Hockey Fee*
Goalies: $60 + $50 USA Hockey Fee*
*USA Hockey registration is handled separately by the player; fees are paid directly to USA Hockey.
Players need a 2018-2019 USA Hockey number to register for spring programs.
Register online following the process below:
- Visit the online registration portal
- Select which division you want to register for
- Either login or create an account if you do not have one
- Enter one of the team codes below (xx-xxx, including the dash)
- Confirm registrant name, enter USA Hockey number, and click the box accepting the terms of the waiver.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ and complete on-screen instructions for payment.
Note: Goalie sign-up and Spring A league will continue to use the Individual ‘free agent’ sign-up process that has been used in the past.
Please see our GHL Fall/Spring Handbook for complete information about the spring season rules and policies
Scott Noble, Adult Hockey Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 406.728.0316