Get into the holiday spirit as you skate around snow banks, trees and lights during our holiday skating rink. We’ve got extended public skating hours over the Christmas break, and when you’re done, warm up with a hot chocolate from the concession stand!
All skating sessions take place on our outside rink, so be sure to wear warm layers, socks and gloves!
Skate with Santa
12-3pm, Saturday, December 22
Santa Claus is coming to town… on his Zamboni! Join Santa for family fun as he skates with kids and poses for photos. The skating session runs from 11 am to 3 pm, with Santa making his appearance at noon.
Public Skate Sessions
- Friday, December 21, 6-8 pm
- Saturday, December 22, 11 am-3 pm and 4-8 pm
- Sunday, December 23, 11 am-3 pm and 4-8 pm
- Monday, December 24, 11am-3 pm
- Tuesday, December 25 – CLOSED
- Wednesday, December 26, 11am-3 pm and 4-8 pm
- Thursday, December 27, 11 am-3 pm and 4-8 pm
Additional skating sessions are offered from December 28 through January 3, without the holiday decorations. Our normal public skating schedule resumes Friday, January 4.
- Friday, December 28, 12-2:45 pm and 5-8 pm
- Saturday, December 29, 12-2:45 pm and 5-8 pm
- Sunday, December 30, 12-4 pm
- Monday, December 31, 4-8 pm
$5 skating/rentals with your First Night button!
- Tuesday, January 1, 12-4 pm
- Wednesday, January 2, 2-5 pm
- Thursday, January 3, 2-5 pm
Adults: $6; Youth under 18 and Seniors over 64: $3
Skate rental: $3 (limited number of rental skates available – arrive early for best selection)