To help ensure the health of our “seasoned” adult hockey players, our annual Heart Saver tournament returns for its third year. The tournament combines an afternoon of 3-on-3 games, followed by CPR training and dinner. Tournament details are as follows:
- Two divisions – one for players ages 35-44, and the other for players 45 and older. Each division will have four teams comprised of 5-6 players.
- Players register individually and may request to play with ONE other player. Staff will form teams to maintain parity in each division.
- Teams play three, 30-minute half-ice games using pond hockey goals. There are no goalies.
- The top two teams in each division will play for the championship.
- Games run from 2 to 7 pm, with 10 minutes between each game. There will be one ice cut midway through the day.
- Optional CPR training will take place in the Fairgrounds culinary building following the tournament. We’ll finish the night with dinner from Notorious P.I.G.!
- Cost is $25 per person.
Thanks to Val Moody and the University of Montana Athletic Training Program and Burke Holmes with Notorious P.I.G. for their support of this event!