Adult Pick-Up Hockey
Pick-up hockey sessions give adult players of all skill levels the opportunity to play in a non-competitive environment. Pick up sessions are 75-minutes long and are offered regularly each week. Occasional skill-based sessions are offered when ice time allows.
Coached Pick-Up Sessions
April 7, 14 & 21, 8 to 9 pm
These pick-up sessions will spend the first 15-20 minutes working on individual skills (skating, shooting, etc.) and then 40-45 minutes scrimmaging with a coach on each bench to providing positioning strategy. These are designed for novice-intermediate adult players.
Cost is $10 (free for goalies) and is limited to the first 24 skaters and 2 goalies who sign up. Sign-ups begin one hour prior to session in the skate shop.
• Sign ups begin one hour prior to session. Sign up in person at the Skate Shop (including pass holders). No call ins are allowed.
• Sessions are limited to first 24 players and 2 goalies who sign up.
• Must be 18 years old to play.
• Helmets and full equipment is required. Please bring a light and dark jersey.
• All sessions are no-checking. Glacier Ice Rink reserves the right to revoke a player's privileges due to unsportsmanlike behavior
While they last - Buy 10 punches for $70 and get one free!