The 3rd Annual
Glacier Ice Rink, Missoula, Montana
November 29 to December 1
Penn's Phenoms - tournament winners
Your tournament entry fee includes
- All Teams will be Guaranteed 4 games
- Championship game for the top 2 teams…prizes to winners
- Games will be 3-16 minute run time periods, with 3 minute warm up.
- This is a no check, no slap shot tournament and USA Adult Hockey rules apply.
- Games start at 11a.m. or noon Friday and are expected to conclude by 5 pm Sunday or earlier. Every effort will be made to accommodate out of town travel when arranging the schedule.
Ty Robinson Rules Mixed Division: 10-14 teams
What are Ty Robinson’s Rules?
Team Make up (one of each of the following)
Cup/Advanced—limit of 2
Women—minimum of 2
Medical/Dental personnel (i.e. paramedic, EMT, Doctor, Nurse, MA, C.N.A., PT, etc. must be in health industry)
Any extra players can be made up of a mix of other players unless oth-erwise noted
1. A player can only fulfill one requirement, in other words if the player is a cup player and a doctor they will only be able to be the cup player and the team still needs 1 medical/dental personnel
2 .Each cup player is only allowed to score once per game.
3. If a team is ahead by 3 points, the goalie must play without his/her stick
4. The blue puck can be called for by a team once a game. When the blue puck is in play, it is worth 2 points. Each team is allowed to call for the blue puck during a game stop. The puck stays in play for 3 minutes or until a score is made.
5. Penalties follow standard rules.
6. No slap shots.